Sunday, December 4, 2011

24th book, finished in 24 hours!

Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, #3)Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way by Lisi Harrison

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I read this book on Mom's iPod in one night, now I know I want a Nook!! So Santa if you're following my blog, this is at the top of my list!!!! I liked how Candace called Billy Invisibilly, you know because he was invisible! My favorite part are more likely about Melody, Frankie, and Billy, than the werewolves. I recommend this book if you liked the first and second books. Now I have to wait for May for book #4 to come out, it's a good thing I got 2 books for Christmas this weekend! If Mattel is reading this, I think you should have a Melody doll.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment