Monday, November 28, 2011

19th book down, 11 to go!

Nzingha: Warrior Queen of Matamba, Angola, Africa, 1595 (The Royal Diaries)Nzingha: Warrior Queen of Matamba, Angola, Africa, 1595 by Patricia C. McKissack

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I loved Nzingha, because she is like the most popular person in Angola today. She was the only female Ngola, which is the ruler of the country, because her power hungry half brother killed her son and grandma to get the crown. Nzingha is a perfect example of a tomboy. She would rather hunt with her father anyday, then be the ruler of her country, but she was good at both. I love that she would call a servent to kneel down so she could sit on him. I recommend this book to anyone who loves to read about brave and crazy tomboys.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment