Monday, November 28, 2011

17 books finished, 13 to go!

Monster High (Monster High #1)Monster High by Lisi Harrison

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I liked this book very very much. Grandma bought it for me, because I was being good when they were Birthday shopping for Hallie. I've read it at least 2 times. My favorite part was when Mrs. Jekyll told the students when the alarm went off for the monster thing, because Washington in that book was not very smart, and they were all afraid of monsters. So Mrs. Jenkins has put their chairs from under their desks and waved them all around making weird noises. Melody and Frankie don't move their arms or make weird noises. They are my favorite characters, well and Jackson of course! I would recommend this book to people who like horror movies and are on Frankenstein's side of everything.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment