Sunday, September 25, 2011

7th book, finished.

Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)Angel by James Patterson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I bought this book at the school book fair, so I will be able to read it over and over again. Max is day dreaming on top of a tree and Dylan comes up behind her and scares her. She gets really mad and kicks him off his branch. The next part is very funny so you should probably read it. Then you meet Fangs gang, which consists of 6 people. The Flock and Fang gang up together in San Diego to stop this one group that is brainwashing kids. One of the kids that they brainwashed is Iggy. Then they go to France, which is pretty much the place where it starts. Angel and Gazzy get themselves in a mess with a group. It gets really messy after that, so you should probably read that part too. Well, I guess I think you should read the whole book, because I loved it!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment